Sunday 1 January 2012

On the Painting Tray: January 2012

In December I managed to complete 24 Spartans.  Still on the painting tray this month are another 60 Hoplites plus Anne Boleyn; she is taking a lot of effort.  I might make one slight change to the blog this year.  Now that I have been doing this for two and a half years, I think it's about time that I keep a running tally of how many figures I manage to complete.  I'll stick to 25mm for this, since that is my main interest.  Anything else I manage will be an added extra.

And a Happy New Year to everyone loosely floating around in blogspace and the outer ether of the interwebs...

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Happy painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for 2012 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys, same to you as well.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Guid New Year to you too!

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers guys, happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Spartans will be put to good use in your Tactica games! I'm looking forward to more of your great after action reports! Take care - Cory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers, Cory, thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete